Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What Would I Do?

I recently saw this video (which many have seen by now) about a special father. It's a sad and beautiful story of tragedy, faith, and forgiveness. As a father myself, knowing how I adore my children and how terrible it would be to have one of them gone, the message of the video left me pondering...

  • What would I do?
  • How would I feel toward the responsible person?
  • Would I let go?
  • Would I forgive?
I hope to avoid this kind of experience but the truth is, we don't know. And it may not be a tragedy like this. Yet, how do we respond in less painful situations? 

I am still thinking...what would I do? I am praying fervently, that I may be ready. It would be the hardest thing but I think it's the only course.

Watch for yourself...

Fore more uplifting messages like this, check the mormon channel on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment